By Amy Treasure
The gorgeous tropical combination of lime and coconut has been on my mind since I had a cheeky malibu and coke when I was out on the town last weekend – I know, Malibu is so old school- but I love it! I decided to whip up a batch of muffins chock full of lime, coconut and white chocolate and they are delicious.
To create a heavenly batch of muffins you will need…
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 veg oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup thick natural yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- zest of 2 limes
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 80g white chocolate, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4/180 degrees line a muffin tray with 12 cases.
- Place flour baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Mix and make a well in the centre.
- In a jug place oil, eggs, yoghurt and vanilla, whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined. Fold
- Divide the mix between the 12 cases and put in the oven.
- Bake for around 15-20 minutes.
Getting some perspective on costs
Once you have a list of potential home care providers that look like they might be suitable it’s important to establish exactly what costs are involved. Bear in mind that charges will be higher at the weekend and on a bank holiday. You will be able to obtain a list of costs up front from any home care provider, helping you to make a decision. You may need to balance cost with trust and reliability. It’s often worth paying a little more for a service provider you feel you can trust.